Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 491937 times)

southtyronegael

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #3465 on: March 20, 2017, 10:28:45 PM »
by the sounds of things on here mickey has already split the county.

Tyroneforsam

• View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: March 20, 2017, 10:54:05 PM »

Every county has a few idiots like you.

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: March 20, 2017, 11:01:58 PM »

Every county has a few idiots like you.
you know im right and you have no argument so you resort to calling me an idiot. good man.

teaminamillion

• View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: March 20, 2017, 11:14:07 PM »
People on here obviously don't like to hear the uncomfortable truth. This is about Tyrone GAA and what is going on in it. A GAA forum is it not?? If you want to read spoof and bullshit buy the Irish news and its pro Harte propaganda excretia.

ONeill

• Shoving Connie Around The Room
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: March 20, 2017, 11:16:39 PM »
weve been relegated twice since 2010 so id say we are due again. monaghan have won more ulsters than us in the last 5 yrs. but at least we have 6 in a row mc kenna cups.
now that you mention the 2015 relegation could someone please tell me what happened on that final league game v Kerry. The match were Mickey Harte did not turn up and overlooked his assistant Gavin Devlin(which was strange) to take the team but instead drafted in his old friend Tony Donnelly. What happened Mickey? Was he sick? If so, why did he get out of his sick bed, get dressed go up to kellys inn, pick the team, give the team talk but was still not fit enough to go to Healy park? Very odd. I suppose the narrative will be it was Tony Donnelly relegated Tyrone not Mickey Harte. Unreal.

There is no one who thinks that way.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

• '03, '05 + '08...not bad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: March 20, 2017, 11:31:26 PM »
STG and Team in a million clearly the same person. Thst post on the last page should be deleted, a line crossed.

You continue to slate everything about the county team at the minute yet have offered the square root of f**k all in alternatives. Tyrone are joint top of Division 1 and just after losing a 13 match unbeaten run. What would you consider success? All ireland or bust it seems which is ridiculous, tbh.
2011 National League Spreads Champion

teaminamillion

• View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: March 20, 2017, 11:44:23 PM »
Here's an alternative. Bye bye Mickey. Now gway bout your business.

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: March 21, 2017, 09:00:15 AM »
People on here obviously don't like to hear the uncomfortable truth. This is about Tyrone GAA and what is going on in it. A GAA forum is it not?? If you want to read spoof and bullshit buy the Irish news and its pro Harte propaganda excretia.

Go on then, tell us the truth. No BS, no spin, no personal attacks, just the truth.

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: March 21, 2017, 09:04:45 AM »
weve been relegated twice since 2010 so id say we are due again. monaghan have won more ulsters than us in the last 5 yrs. but at least we have 6 in a row mc kenna cups.
now that you mention the 2015 relegation could someone please tell me what happened on that final league game v Kerry. The match were Mickey Harte did not turn up and overlooked his assistant Gavin Devlin(which was strange) to take the team but instead drafted in his old friend Tony Donnelly. What happened Mickey? Was he sick? If so, why did he get out of his sick bed, get dressed go up to kellys inn, pick the team, give the team talk but was still not fit enough to go to Healy park? Very odd. I suppose the narrative will be it was Tony Donnelly relegated Tyrone not Mickey Harte. Unreal.

What's your agenda here? It's very obvious you and southtyronegael are the one person and have a personal agenda against Micky Harte. I'm actually fed up of the trash you have been posting. You've crossed the line, enoughs enough!!

I am wondering the same thing. The efforts at vocalising an alternative are so poor and the attacks so full of BS it would push Harte Agnostics into the position where we are defending him.

longballin

• View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: March 21, 2017, 09:32:16 AM »

What's your agenda here? It's very obvious you and southtyronegael are the one person and have a personal agenda against Micky Harte. I'm actually fed up of the trash you have been posting. You've crossed the line, enoughs enough!!

I am wondering the same thing. The efforts at vocalising an alternative are so poor and the attacks so full of BS it would push Harte Agnostics into the position where we are defending him.

Apparently I am also the same person as these two... Is it beyond the realms of possibility that loads of people share the same opinion on where Harte is taking Tyrone football?.... nowhere 

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: March 21, 2017, 10:48:13 AM »

Apparently I am also the same person as these two... Is it beyond the realms of possibility that loads of people share the same opinion on where Harte is taking Tyrone football?.... nowhere

Who has claimed that.
A lot of people have opinions on whether Tyrone football is going in the right direction.

Harte has been criticised for not giving players a chance / giving them too many chances / not having a target man / wasting good players as target men.

The most persistent criticism is the negative style of play. Looking at how the u-21s and how Cavan and Monaghan set up there are not many more attack minded managers out there.

I am Agnostic but would want to see hear what the alternatives are and personal attacks from SouthTyroneTeaminamillion prevent / pollute legitimate debate.

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: March 21, 2017, 11:07:52 AM »
I gave at least 4 alternatives for a new manager and each one was shot down on here as though they were irrelevant.

The Trap

• View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: March 21, 2017, 11:16:00 AM »
I have been on this forum criticising the County team and manager in the past. Don't like the style of football or how county football robs clubs of their players so I don't go to county games anymore. However some of the posts on here recently are way over the top and there certainly seems to be a personal agenda. I think those posters (or poster) should step back a bit and if they want to be critical then fine but do so in a less personal manner!

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: March 21, 2017, 11:29:26 AM »
I would like to state right now that I am not connected to any other poster on here. I do not have any personal agenda against mickey Harte the man, but I certainly have a problem with what he is doing to our county and id be the same to any person doin this, not just mickey Harte.

Il Bomber Destro

• View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: March 21, 2017, 11:42:50 AM »
I would like to state right now that I am not connected to any other poster on here. I do not have any personal agenda against mickey Harte the man, but I certainly have a problem with what he is doing to our county and id be the same to any person doin this, not just mickey Harte.

I'd like to state that southtyronegael is Lenny.