Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 5465724 times)

Onthe40

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #37440 on: Today at 02:57:14 PM »
surprised at Derrytresk as thought them a decent outfit when I saw them a few years ago in div2 but I believe the half the team that got them back up is in Oz ??

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #37441 on: Today at 03:12:43 PM »
Derrytresk and Rock have a bit of a Yo-Yo reputation in recent years.  There isn't the stability within the club to maintain their intermediate status and Australia has a lot to do with that, bigger clubs can cope with player losses.
Living the dream!!!

Onthe40

• View Profile
« Reply #37442 on: Today at 03:15:00 PM »
stability within the club?

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #37443 on: Today at 03:21:22 PM »
stability within the club?

With the group of playing members
Living the dream!!!

Onthe40

• View Profile
« Reply #37444 on: Today at 03:30:47 PM »
ah ok..thought there was something going on in the club... I know from seeing them at underage blitzes etc that they have good numbers and seem to be putting in a shift...

Club boi

• View Profile
« Reply #37445 on: Today at 05:26:50 PM »
surprised at Derrytresk as thought them a decent outfit when I saw them a few years ago in div2 but I believe the half the team that got them back up is in Oz ??

Our Neighbours Derrytresk are missing a serious number of men, Corr went to Clonoe, Campbell Oz and listening to anyone from there would tell you they have serious injuries to key men, players they cant afford to get injured and supporters dont hold much hope for the year

Degrassi Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #37446 on: Today at 06:00:47 PM »

Our Neighbours Derrytresk are missing a serious number of men, Corr went to Clonoe, Campbell Oz and listening to anyone from there would tell you they have serious injuries to key men, players they cant afford to get injured and supporters dont hold much hope for the year

Anyone taking points out of the hill will have earned them - Moortown will be doing well to win there this weekend!

clarshack

• View Profile
« Reply #37447 on: Today at 10:20:54 PM »
Youíre like the North Tyrone David OíLeary there Norf.

Both yourselves and the Tatts have started well. Iím not overly surprised both are excellent outfits. In terms of relegation itís probably derrytresk away even at this early stage. Then god knows who will get the other spot. Perhaps a Ďbig guní like a Strabane or Cookstown?

Strabane a big one? Hardly think so. They have played division 3 many many times

Suppose I meant more in terms of theyíve been knocking around division 1 the past few years but do remember them in division 3 around 12 years ago alright when there was a restructuring of the leagues. Moortown struggling too by the looks of it.

Strabane won Div3 in 2008 but the only reason they were junior that year was due to league restructuring.

Tyrone95

• View Profile
« Reply #37448 on: Today at 10:44:48 PM »
Carmen v Pomeroy now tomorrow evening (Friday) at 7.15 due to a wedding in the club. Should be an interesting game!  Carmen to scrape through by 3 my prediction

gaafan2

• View Profile
« Reply #37449 on: Today at 11:24:25 PM »
Carmen v Pomeroy now tomorrow evening (Friday) at 7.15 due to a wedding in the club. Should be an interesting game!  Carmen to scrape through by 3 my prediction

Canít see anything other than a comfortable carrickmore win. Unfortunately weíre missing too many key men and donít have the strength and depth to replace them.