Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 4173499 times)

Norf Tyrone

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #35010 on: May 22, 2017, 08:47:12 AM »
Any reports from yesterdays games- if your club does a report on fb or whatever stick it up here.

We had no game yesterday, but on thing I noticed is that there are not a pile of Clubs doing updates on their game via twitter or the like, but some of the Div 1 pacesetters. I thought there would be more teams doing so.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

clarshack

• View Profile
« Reply #35011 on: May 22, 2017, 09:29:32 AM »
First ever win for us against Cookstown away. We were 4 down with 5 mins left too! If we can beat the Derg away in the next game, i think we can have a much better 2nd half to the season.

Who is over you's now Clar?

couple of harps men

Onthe40

• View Profile
« Reply #35012 on: May 22, 2017, 10:03:30 AM »
Good win for Clonoe, their team is barely unrecogisble these days..some youth coming through...1st defeat for Eglish again shows how tight Div2 is...wheels seem to have come off for Derrytresk in Div3...wouldve been my favorites to come back up but not looking likely now..

Tyrone95

• View Profile
« Reply #35013 on: May 22, 2017, 10:12:36 AM »
Good win for us yesterday vs Edendork, started slowly in the first half but a goal just before half time sent us in with a comfortable lead at h-t. Omagh up next will be a trickier challenge.

redhandofgod

• View Profile
« Reply #35014 on: May 22, 2017, 10:25:11 AM »
Killyclogher scraped past Pomeroy by 2. Pomeroy very wasteful including missing a penalty and hitting the bar in the last few minutes.

Jeremiah O

• View Profile
« Reply #35015 on: May 22, 2017, 10:32:52 AM »
Impressive showing from Ardboe yesterday.Kyle Coney and Shay McGuigan the 2 outstanding players on the field.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Ty4Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #35016 on: May 22, 2017, 10:49:34 AM »
Great game in Coalisland yesterday with Coalisland scoring a free in injury time to level it up.

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #35017 on: May 22, 2017, 01:32:32 PM »
Impressive showing from Ardboe yesterday.Kyle Coney and Shay McGuigan the 2 outstanding players on the field.
going by previous match reports so far this year these 2 lads seem to playing really well. both should be playing for tyrone.

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #35018 on: May 22, 2017, 02:41:51 PM »
going by previous match reports so far this year these 2 lads seem to playing really well. both should be playing for tyrone.
I haven't seen Ardboe play this season but unless someone has injected a bit of pace and urgency into Kyle Coney's game I don't want to see him near the Tyrone Squad.  On the other hand I always like McGuigan and would like to see him get a chance but I doubt he would play if called upon. 
Living the dream!!!

tothetop03

• View Profile
« Reply #35019 on: May 22, 2017, 03:28:20 PM »
Is Ardboe ready to deliver....

Jeremiah O

• View Profile
« Reply #35020 on: May 22, 2017, 03:38:17 PM »
Omagh would be heavily fancied to beat Ardboe.They took a point off us a few weeks ago and that was them without 9 or 10 starters.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Christmas Lights

• Credo Elvem Etiam Vivere
    • View Profile
« Reply #35021 on: May 22, 2017, 05:29:00 PM »
Is Ardboe ready to deliver....

No, No they aren't.  Like Carrickmore, a mid table club, maybe in a few years they might come back but the following are ahead of them in no particular order

Dromore
Cappagh
Errigal Kieran
Coalisland
Clonoe
Omagh 
Trillick

After this you have Carrickmore and then Ardboe ODR

Then after this is the cannon fodder / lambs to the slaughter fighting against relegation.