Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Down / Re: Down GAA Championship 2017 Prediction Competition.
« Last post by Hedgehunter on Today at 08:18:42 PM »
Liatroim 😎😎
Tyrone / Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Last post by omagh_gael on Today at 08:14:09 PM »
It would be some game Golden Years. However, we'd have all the momentum going in as our u8s gave you a triming in a blitz in Fintona the other week ;)
How is he a liability?

He's not very good and if he wore another jersey other than Kerry's he'd probably be lucky to see half time in most games.
General discussion / Re: Van attack in Barcelona
« Last post by Cunny Funt on Today at 08:11:00 PM »
Modern society to take out their phones and film the carnage it seems, 13 dead so far with so many injured that death toll is sure to rise.  Barcelona one of my favorites cites, full of life,energy and friendliness. La Ramblas today i fear O Connell street Dublin could be hit by a similar attack in the future
General discussion / Re: Van attack in Barcelona
« Last post by omagh_gael on Today at 08:04:18 PM »
How do you manage the threat? Is it possible that every pedestrian area will have to be packed with bollards to stop vehicles being able to move at high speed through them?
How is he a liability?
GAA Discussion / Re: Cork fans flying the confederate flag
« Last post by Syferus on Today at 07:57:50 PM »
Can we get the skull and crossed bones off the UCC flag too? I find it incredibly offensive given that it is a problem still continuing to this day.

Some of ye are making awful tools of yerselves with absolutely no provocation.
GAA Discussion / Re: Cork fans flying the confederate flag
« Last post by trileacman on Today at 07:54:54 PM »
Can we get the skull and crossed bones off the UCC jersey too? I find it incredibly offensive given that piracy is a problem still continuing to this day.
General discussion / Re: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread
« Last post by Applesisapples on Today at 07:53:59 PM »
This was an outrageous display of ineptitude...sack Coco! In all seriousness brilliant performance and on the evidence of the Spanish Super Cup second leg Barca could be doing with Brendan right now.
General discussion / Re: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread
« Last post by T Fearon on Today at 07:53:06 PM »
I can only assess on the latest performance and it was flawless.Celtic like Sevilla should breeze through these qualifiers every year,in my opinion.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10