Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General discussion / Anois
« Last post by drici on Today at 07:41:07 AM »

General discussion / Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Last post by Puckoon on Today at 04:10:02 AM »
Who the f**k is this Tucker Carlson twat? Watch this space in the coming years for a new breed of Fox News fear mongering.
General discussion / Re: Terror attack in London
« Last post by trileacman on Today at 03:47:42 AM »
Just what we need ... more scaremongering from the Foxnews crew... I'll bet this was top story there all day ignoring the dozens of a Americans killed by guns at the same time!

That was a horrible ordeal in London today and my heart goes out to the families who have suffered a terrible and senseless loss!!

Fewer than ten people have died in Britain in "terrorist" attacks in ten years. In the same period over 21,000 have died on the roads. But commentators seem unable or unwilling to accommodate the conclusion that the threat to the individual from politically motivated attacks is 1/2000th of the threat from motor cars. On the contrary, the news media collaborate with the deranged lunatics who carry out these attacks, and with the deranged right-wing nutcases who will feed their xenophobia on this news, by providing them with the achievement of their objective. Non-stop coverage on the BBC throughout the afternoon. Extended news programmes. Hours of coverage again tonight.

In a mediascape with a sense of perspective, wouldn't the ten o'clock news have been, "Five people died today when a man attacked passers-by and police in Westminster. Five people died today in road accidents across Britain. And in sport ..."? Of course I'd still not expect any coverage of the murder of expendable foreign civilians in drone attacks etc.

What a pile of nonsense.......how many would have been killed if the plot to hijack the airlines hadnt been foiled back in 2006.

Much (but not all) of the terrorism has been perpertated by individuals (and their offspring)  who have been allowed/invited into the UK under the Labour Partys multicultural wet dream

And how many people would be alive if there was decent health service? How many would be alive if a ban on texting while driving was properly enforced or the real dangers even recognized by all drivers? How many would be alive if people didn't drive drunk?

The point about risk and perspective is absolutely valid.

The point is that no one sets out to deliberately kill people by not having a decent health service. No one (usually) sets out to kill people by crashing a car. This guy deliberately murdered those people so it's automatically viewed in a different perspective.

The ridiculous, over the top, non-stop hysterical media coverage given to this type of terrorism is entirely disproportionate to the threat it poses.

And it's encouraging it, if anything.

The political and media coverage given to the so called "threat" of immigration and particularly Islamic immigration throughout the western world is an utter nonsense and a fraud which seeks to manufacture a massive problem which doesn't exist. But make enough people think something exists and you might just manufacture a real problem. That's what happening. And that problem isn't immigration. It's the demonisation and vilification of immigrants. Those that claim a "massive problem", generally are the massive problem.

Sid, please go live in the Muslim world, take ten thousand of your closest friends with you and see what happens you absolute useless apologist you.

Look at the rape figures in Scandinavia, look at what happene
d when Merkel parted her legs and let some of these extremist  c***ts flow in like wine!

I am living beside a gaggle of syria refugees, I used to live in the apartment they now live in, they are drunken, loud, obnoxious arseholes that stink the place up and throw their shit everywhere, they hold phone calls in the hallway at all hours waking the rest of us up, they got to bed around four, I wake the c***ts up at six every morning by knocking the door prior to me going to work, Obama is to blame for this forced

Ask the French if there is a problem, ask the Belgians, you make me sick siddie, your head is squarely up your ass at this juncture, remember the statement where the Muslims and liberals news outlets blamed instances of attempted/rape cases on the fact these c***ts were not used to seeing women in skirts and halter tops etc!

I hope you have it in you to move to the middle east, take your family/friends with you for a year and if you come back with the same opinion I will accept it as fact, the fact is you are owned by the left, the same left who want cheap labour worldwide and who fawn over foreign nationals for future votes, you make me sick siddy!

You're an awful bollix.

'Murcia has fucked your head up.
Tyrone / Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Last post by teaminamillion on Today at 02:06:05 AM »
Logan didn't do himself any favours by acting the princess with the county board last year. That time he threatened to walk if Mickey Harte didn't get a new deal. In hindsight the county board should have chased the whole bloody lot of them. That includes canavan! No man is bigger than our great county!
« Last post by BennyHarp on Today at 01:12:06 AM »
Irish news off the fence interesting read today especially Tyrone supporter since the seventies 'Austin'. Unfortunately this is the very sad state of affairs we are in. Of course the Irish news gave their customary sneering response to Austin. Nobody but nobody criticizes our Mickey in their eyes.
seen that too. looks like there are alot more 'austins' out there other than whats on here.

There were lots of "Austins" when Down beat us in 2008 too. I'd prefer to just get behind the team, but sure, each to their own.
General discussion / Re: Martin Mc Guinness Passes Away at 66
« Last post by In hiding on Today at 12:15:17 AM »
https://youtu.be/3qvUYtOr-Xc
Martin was some leader.He will be sorely missed. This is how reconciliation is done.
RIP
General discussion / Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Last post by J70 on Today at 12:10:25 AM »
So actual proof of attempts to influence the election is finally uncovered. Outrage please liberals.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/17/brazile-admits-forwarded-debate-questions-to-clinton-camp.html

I thought this was already established??

Besides, WTF do you care? It was an in-house Democratic affair, which purportedly harmed the ultra liberal in the race! ;)

Looks bad, shows corruption on her part (and I'm sure pissed CNN off!), but its overblown as f**k, in my opinion, in terms of actual effect on anything. If this is Brazile trying to influence a debate, she needs to try harder.

I mean, is anyone really suggesting that Clinton (or Sanders) would not armed with knowledge and an answer on the lead contamination in Flint in a debate taking place in Flint at the very time that the contamination was a leading national news story?

Or that ANYONE (even Trump!) running for president wouldn't have off by heart their answer on a death penalty question?

Seriously?

At least now it's on the record as fact. While I'll agree it was an in-house democrat affair it still shows that the democratic process was being bypassed due to certain elements trying to rig the vote by helping one side. THAT's rigging an election, not this russian bogeyman nonsense.
If the wikileaks information was false then I would accept that it influenced an election. But it wasn't.

Of course it influenced the election. Do you think its coincidental that only one side was targeted? Do you really believe that embarrassing revelations would not have come had they either hacked or released communications from the RNC?

And if the Russian stuff is such nonsense, why has the FBI been investigating it since last summer? (One wonders why Comey didn't see fit to release that little tibit of information right before the election?) Why did Spicer debase and humiliate himself even further on Trump's behalf by his pathetic attempt to downplay the role of Manafort in the campaign ("the campaign manager was only tangentially connected to the campaign" ;D ;D) and lie about the length of time he was involved? Why did Trump fire Flynn?

Probably because the kenyan lad was running the FBI at the time.

That makes a lot of sense. Explains why they were investigating Hillary and sabotaged her campaign a week before the election. ::)
« Last post by longballin on March 23, 2017, 11:41:10 PM »
Irish News eats out of Mickey's hands - lap dogs
General discussion / Re: Martin Mc Guinness Passes Away at 66
« Last post by gallsman on March 23, 2017, 11:35:18 PM »
Gregory Campbell on The View now undoing any warmth people may have expressed towards Arlene this afternoon.
He's a hate-filled cretin. Just turn it off.

Nah, everyone else on it has been great. Susan McKay really just put the boot into Gregory and called out historical DUP connections to paramilitaries.
What's the chances of seeing either Aiden or Seamus O'Se on Sunday? I believe they lined out for their club recently.

Big, it seems, with both having participated for their club Breaffy in their last game out -- bring them on! :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10