HEALTH MATTERS, ‘GAME READY’ PROGRAMME
Michael Doran from Glenn GFC in County Down here.
Health Matters are currently rolling out an exciting new programme to GAA clubs and their communities throughout Ulster that can incorporate any or all of the following:
• Sports Nutrition Workshops – Incl. Individual body composition analysis, sports nutrition tutorial & individual tailored diet plans
• Pre-Season Fitness Tests (Including individual & collective analysis reporting)
• Sports Psychology Workshops
• AED (Defibrillator) Training
• Essentials of Sports First Aid Training
• Mental Health Awareness Seminars
• Child Protection Training
• Essentials of Paediatric First Aid Training
Please find attached the directory outlining the full scope of the programme
There has been huge interest to date, particularly with the 12 month payment plan available.
I will be meeting committees of local GAA clubs over the next 4 - 6 weeks and would be more than happy to pop in with you for a non-committal chat. If you think this is of interest to your club, feel free to give me a call via 028 3025 6482 / 078 0860 9207 or email via email@example.com