We'll start planning out all the possible scenarios Scenario 1
Win Ulster, go all the way to AIFScenario 2
Knocked out in first round, go all the way to AIFScenario 3
Knocked out in Ulster Qtr Final, go all the way to AIFScenario 4
Knocked out in Ulster Semi- Final, go all the way to AIFScenario 5
Knocked out in Ulster Final, go all the way to AIF
Many more involving the qualifiers..
I'll start with the easy ones.
In the links below, you can see how we could have 10 league games played by the July break, if;
- We play on the 2x bank holiday weekends - Friday nights I'm sure would be preferred?
- the first 3 rounds are starred games ( Round 1 definitely starred, 2& 3 only if Tyrone make league Semi & Final)
- Play on Fri/Sat if Tyrone have a league game on Sunday
- No games on Tyrone Championship weekends
- Easter weekend free
Win Ulster, go all the way to AIF
• Scenario 1A = Quarter Final A + Semi Final A
• Scenario 1B = Quartet Final A + Semi Final B
• Scenario 1C = Quarter Final B + Semi Final A
• Scenario 1D = Quarter Final B + Semi Final B
* You could argue that we should play a starred round of fixtures on the weekend of the Preliminary round as the game is in Omagh, so it's not like people would be making a weekend away for it in Dublin etc like later on in the Championship