Author Topic: Six teams to go down this year folks?  (Read 3353 times)

Petergriffin1

• View Profile
Six teams to go down this year folks?
« on: March 10, 2015, 01:50:06 PM »
Who do we think the six teams to go down will be?
For me it is Clan na bana, Liatrom, Clonduff, Downpatrick, Glenn and a toss up between the point and the stone? thoughts???

Down Follower

• View Profile
Re: Six teams to go down this year folks?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 02:03:25 PM »
Clonduff and Downpatrick are likely to stay up. Better bets to be involved would be Ballyholland, Saval and Rostrevor.

clowry13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 02:04:17 PM »
From a clonduff man i dont see us going down whatsoever? a good year last year in terms of scoring form + getting through championship group, inevitably being knocked out by county champions? if i was to guess i would say this is a kilcoo/bridge man posting their wishes of a successful club rival like clonduff to go down?   ???

Petergriffin1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 02:12:41 PM »
Clonduff and Downpatrick are likely to stay up. Better bets to be involved would be Ballyholland, Saval and Rostrevor.

I understand what your saying with the harps, depends on how they set up for me though! but cant see Saval going down. Good fowards and a solid defence, i see them finishing around 9th

clowry13

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 11:32:29 PM »
I see saval staying up. Although warrenpoint have shown that they have the Young talent for division 1. It will be a massive season for CPN as they need to show the talent of the 2 u.21 titles.
With 6 teams going down it will be a massive dog fight with 8 or 9 teams all fight relegation I would say! Big season ahead.

GreenGiant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 10:15:01 AM »

The league table looks very interesting. Some teams in the relegation battle who many a person would not of expected back in March. Likewise for some of the teams who stayed up!