Author Topic: Laois SFC 2017  (Read 1295 times)

The Monument Road

• View Profile
Laois SFC 2017
« on: February 22, 2017, 08:02:42 PM »
SFC:
O'Dempsey's v Ballyfin G;
Portarlington v Arles Killeen;
Clonaslee v St Joseph's;
Ballylinan v Mountmellick G;
Stradbally v The Heath
Ballyroan Abbey v Crettyard Gaels;
Arles Kilcruise v Portlaoise;
Graiguecullen v Killeshin

town1980

• View Profile
Re: Laois SFC 2017
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 10:52:48 PM »
Some nice ties kilcruise for me won't get near the town the rest all teams will fancy there chances,,, strand v the Heath,, local derby kilishin v graigcullen let's see the league form of all teams

The Monument Road

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 01:26:48 PM »
Some nice ties kilcruise for me won't get near the town the rest all teams will fancy there chances,,, strand v the Heath,, local derby kilishin v graigcullen let's see the league form of all teams
Three of the above teams are in Div 2 and they will have some very easy games in that division. It will be hard to judge their form and may possibly give them a false impression on how good they are

SCFC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 03:29:23 PM »
Three of the above teams are in Div 2 and they will have some very easy games in that division. It will be hard to judge their form and may possibly give them a false impression on how good they are
All three teams you refer to will be playing in Division 2 without their players from other clubs who will join them for championship.

The Monument Road

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 04:22:42 PM »
All three teams you refer to will be playing in Division 2 without their players from other clubs who will join them for championship.
Yep i forgot about the gaels set up. I will help

Helix

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 05:28:31 PM »
League form can be sometimes an inaccurate reflection as the Heath demonstrated last year ::)
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

town1980

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 10:28:22 PM »
Strand div 1 Heath div 1 graig div 1,, but yes Heath did blow up

BallyroanAbu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 10:36:11 PM »
The Heath are far better than last year's championship show.

Unlaoised

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 12:11:28 PM »
Mountmellick Ballylinan O'Dempsey's St Joes and Ballyroanabbey will be happiest with them draws.

Portlaoise won't like facing Kilcruise that early

Stradbally and the Heath should be a belter.

I'd expect Graigue and Killeshin to be tight but they will like playing each other.

Port v Kileen was a great game last year if memory serves me right and could be the same again this season.

O'Dempseys will fancy it against Ballyfin esp being two divisions ahead of them in the league.

Joes should beat clonaslee

There won't be much between Ballylinan and M.Mellick and both will be happy with that draw.

Ballyroan Abbey will be happy to draw a Crettyard team who have been very lucky with the draw for the last few years and unless Evan O carroll is back to his best and the get more from spink I fancy Ballyroan to beat them!

Decent draw as it has thrown up so many games that are hard to call.
LAOIS ABÚ