Author Topic: Down Club Hurling & Football  (Read 3574250 times)

Smurfy123

• View Profile
Re: Down Club Hurling & Football
« Reply #28020 on: March 14, 2017, 09:56:22 PM »
Fair play Wobbler.Great run through the panel from previous years
PR on this has been absolutely shameful
Hard to know what way this will go.Armagh are missing quite a few but again have not a clue what the Down team is.Was there a panel announced anytime?

rosskarr

• View Profile
« Reply #28021 on: March 14, 2017, 10:32:21 PM »
You wouldn't even know the match was on unless you had your ear to the ground. I only know that Ronan Millar is on the panel due to seeing him in the Irish News.. Couldn't tell ya one more player on the panel. Is Rushe even there?? I seen that he was taking the soccer pretty seriously this past while??
Who is Rushe playing soccer for?

Hedgehunter

• View Profile
« Reply #28022 on: March 15, 2017, 12:12:57 AM »
You wouldn't even know the match was on unless you had your ear to the ground. I only know that Ronan Millar is on the panel due to seeing him in the Irish News.. Couldn't tell ya one more player on the panel. Is Rushe even there?? I seen that he was taking the soccer pretty seriously this past while??
Who is Rushe playing soccer for?

Armagh...

rosskarr

• View Profile
« Reply #28023 on: March 15, 2017, 12:45:33 AM »
Sorry. I meant to say Mcgarry, got completely mixed up between him and Rushe... Although, in reply to NP.. Mckernan will clearly start, he's been the best player in recent Ulster championship games. It's only feburary
clowry13, you wanted Rushe on the panel before Christmas (is he still devoted to Ballyholland and GAA or is he in soccer mode these months?)Last season you said McGarry hadn't done it in Div2 last year so how does he merit inclusion now when there has been no football recently?

No rosskarr he's still devoted to Ballyholland and also his county under 21's 'these months' ya wankbag. Hasn't kicked a soccer ball in 2 years either, shows how much you really know.
  Written a while ago by someone about devotion.Armagh City soccer😀😀.Top class standard.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 12:47:20 AM by rosskarr »

TooLongRef

• View Profile
« Reply #28024 on: March 15, 2017, 01:53:45 AM »
Sorry. I meant to say Mcgarry, got completely mixed up between him and Rushe... Although, in reply to NP.. Mckernan will clearly start, he's been the best player in recent Ulster championship games. It's only feburary
clowry13, you wanted Rushe on the panel before Christmas (is he still devoted to Ballyholland and GAA or is he in soccer mode these months?)Last season you said McGarry hadn't done it in Div2 last year so how does he merit inclusion now when there has been no football recently?

No rosskarr he's still devoted to Ballyholland and also his county under 21's 'these months' ya wankbag. Hasn't kicked a soccer ball in 2 years either, shows how much you really know.
  Written a while ago by someone about devotion.Armagh City soccer😀😀.Top class standard.

You seem to be obsessed with young Rushe rosskarr. He'll be there tomorrow night playing for down, what's wrong with the lad playing a bit of soccer over the Gaelic off season? Clown

rosskarr

• View Profile
« Reply #28025 on: March 15, 2017, 07:55:11 AM »

You seem to be obsessed with young Rushe rosskarr. He'll be there tomorrow night playing for down, what's wrong with the lad playing a bit of soccer over the Gaelic off season? Clown
   And I hope he does well.

Smurfy123

• View Profile
« Reply #28026 on: March 15, 2017, 12:52:33 PM »
The 2 O Neill brothers missing tonight for Armagh
I think we must now have a massive chance

wobbller

• View Profile
« Reply #28027 on: March 15, 2017, 02:33:53 PM »
The 2 O Neill brothers missing tonight for Armagh
I think we must now have a massive chance
not according to Paddy Power;;Armagh 3/10 Down 3/1 Draw 8/1

Targetman

• View Profile
« Reply #28028 on: March 15, 2017, 07:43:45 PM »
Douvan was 1/4, c'mon Down !!

Mourne man

• View Profile
« Reply #28029 on: March 15, 2017, 08:24:23 PM »
Any radio coverage?

SHEEDY

• View Profile
« Reply #28030 on: March 15, 2017, 09:59:42 PM »
Ft result. Armagh 2-13 Down 0-12. 2 goals in last 5 minutes killed off Down in a tight match.
nil satis nisi optimum

snoopdog

• View Profile
« Reply #28031 on: March 15, 2017, 10:15:23 PM »
Ft result. Armagh 2-13 Down 0-12. 2 goals in last 5 minutes killed off Down in a tight match.
When did Down last win an u21 game?

Smurfy123

• View Profile
« Reply #28032 on: March 16, 2017, 12:09:17 AM »
When did Down last win a championship game at minor/21/senior?
6 years since we won an under 21 match in the championship?
Considered Armagh were massively under strength tonight with upto 5 senior panelists injured and 2 others it's one that got away.(Armagh man telling me behind stand at halftime)

Hedgehunter

• View Profile
« Reply #28033 on: March 16, 2017, 12:26:44 AM »
Any reports? Anyone stand out for Down?

Throw ball

• View Profile
« Reply #28034 on: March 16, 2017, 12:46:47 AM »
From an Armagh point of view tonight was a hard match. Down players worked extremely hard and tackled in packs which unsettled Armagh. Their full forward caused a lot of trouble in the first half and they scored a few good points in the second. The Armagh subs made a bigger difference and carried them over the line. Armagh had a number missing and will need a few back for the next day.